A Goa honeymoon would be a memorable way for you to strengthen your relationship with your spouse. Thus, choosing the right Goa trip package would be an ideal to begin your new life together. The west coast of India’s Goa is a popular tourist destination, featuring palm trees, picturesque architecture, and excellent beaches, making it an ideal honeymoon destination. In fact, there’s more to it than a destination. It is an experience you’ll never forget. So, you may enjoy wonderful quality time with your partner in multiple places.
Couples with a Goa tour package will have various opportunities to start their marriage in the most beautiful and fun way, whether you wish to spend some serene and relaxing time on the beaches or enjoy the electrifying nightlife. Our travel guide for your perfect Goa tour package for your honeymoon is here to help you with all your travel planning!
Get a taste of Goa while on your honeymoon:
When you see the beauty of Goa, you are left wondering how so many things have come together to create something so beautiful. Couples on their Goa packages can find stunning beaches, each with their own charm, some crowded, others quiet, and not to mention the buzz that makes it the perfect place to get married. You will be swept away by the Goa vibe while on your Goa tour package, whether you choose ingenious architecture, gorgeous beaches, majestic churches, or mouthwatering Konkani culinary delights.
Goa’s true soul comes through its vibrant, chaotic, and absolutely breathtaking streets. An itinerary to Goa offers the chance to experience both rich and poor alike, from the wide array of flea markets offering bargains to the welcoming shacks offering wonderful rest. A Goa honeymoon package will not be complete without the opportunity for a fun ride on a two-wheeler, or perhaps you could just explore one beach after another. There are many Goa packages available at www.saffronholidays.in , and you can compare them with prices for an informed decision. Depending on your preferences, we can create a Goa couple trip package that is just right for you.
Let’s look at some of the things you can do on your honeymoon in Goa.
Honeymoons in Goa: Things to Do
The variety of Goa tour package provides you and your partner with many opportunities to create beautiful memories together. Whatever your preference is, saffronholidays.in offers the best Goa packages for couples, be it a private and relaxing getaway or a night filled with glamour.
Here are some of the best attractions in Goa to enjoy on your honeymoon if you are a first-time visitor:
- Beaches: Goa tour packages are incomplete without a visit to its beaches, which have made Goa a global destination. You can’t resist being drawn to these magnificent beaches, which are set amid an alluring atmosphere. Calangute is Goa’s largest and most popular beach, so tourists are in virtually every corner. Here, couples on honeymoon in Goa can enjoy delicious food and a relaxed atmosphere at numerous beach shacks. Young at heart or the elderly can enjoy the beach and play beach volleyball, and both groups will have a great time. Aguada, Anjuna, Candolim, Baga, and Candolim are nearby beaches you may enjoy. There are many parties, concerts, and performances to enjoy at night on the beaches, where frolicking in the sand makes sense in the daytime. On your honeymoon package to Goa, don’t miss the night on the beach.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus: You can start your Goa tour with a visit to this historic church and some prayer. There are the relics of St. Francis Xavier in this UNESCO World Heritage Site, which dates from the 16th century. It is really amazing how well preserved the remains are even after so much time. This building is not only a beautiful reflection of Portuguese culture but also an impressive example of architecture. Couples on a Goa honeymoon can find it to be a valuable experience.
- Fort Aguada: Fort Aguada was also constructed by the Portuguese as a defense against this kingdom’s Dutch and Maratha armies. A Goa honeymoon package will offer the opportunity to visit Fort Aguada to witness the rich history of Goa at the shores of the Mandovi River and close to Candolim Beach. On the shoreline is one of the oldest lighthouses in Asia. The building accommodates one of Asia’s largest freshwater reservoirs.
- Cruise: It is a wonderful way to unwind with your spouse on a cruise over the rippling waters. Your honeymoon package in Goa must include one. It is possible to enjoy a cruise in numerous ways, and every cruise is unique in its own way. Most cruises leave from Miramar Beach. The setting sun is breathtaking to see as you cruise in its glory. In these dinner cruises, the sparkling waters provide a dramatic backdrop for a private and romantic meal. Live performances and casinos are common features of entertainment cruises. Consider it when you plan your Goa tour package for couples.
- Dudhsagar Falls: A cascading milky white waterfall through many layers gives the impression of a toppled milk tumbler and gives the river its name. You and your partner will love the sound of the gushing waters and the atmosphere created by the cascading waters.
- Thalassa: Couples on honeymoon often visit this place. It is a quaint tourist destination where you can visit numerous restaurants and cafes dotted around cliffs jutting into the Arabian Sea and around the sleepy town of Vagator. Many remarkable seafood restaurants are offered as part of Goa honeymoon packages. These places are relaxing places to unwind after a day of exploring.
Best Time to Visit Goa:
Most tourists arrive in Goa in the winter season (December to February), which is when the temperature is the warmest, and the weather is the best. There are rare water sports, and most attractions close from May to October during the monsoon season. March-May is likely to be hot and humid. It means that you can get great couples’ holidays in Goa through saffronholidays.in, and your Goa vacation will be unforgettable.
FAQs For Goa Packages:
The Goa tour package you wish to book is likely to pose many questions. We have outlined a few frequently asked questions about Goa tour packages below.
When is the best time to go on a honeymoon in Goa?
November to February is India’s busiest month during the peak season, but between October and April is ideal for a honeymoon. Those seeking lesser crowds should visit in October, March, or April.
Would Goa be a good honeymoon spot?
Featuring a thrilling mix of Sea, Sand, and Sun, Goa is indeed the most exciting honeymoon destination in the world. Goa is the top honeymoon destination for couples who want activities that range from romantic to adventurous.
Where should you stay in Goa?
Goa is home to many popular spots, including Candolim, Sinquerim in the north, and Baga and Calangute in the south — both with great nightlife, great hotels, and excellent restaurants.
How many days are enough for a honeymoon in Goa?
North Goa is a traveler delight that offers several activities like Scenic beaches, exciting water sports, partying spots, and architectural landmarks. So, you can consider it as a 4 days trip and ensure to spend your two days exploring the stunning North Goa’s attractions.
Is Goa safe for a honeymoon?
Indeed, it’s a safe tourist destination where couples can book a Goa honeymoon package. In fact, it’s heaven for newly married couples. So, you can visit several places while visiting Goa.