Add a little spice to your running life with Manali Packages; a trip to this wonderland. Discover a hidden paradise
with your loved one and enjoy a serene, peaceful place where the sound of roaring waters and birds chirping breaks the silence. Soulful Manali offers something special for everyone. It gives peace for mediators, inspiration
to Artists, Daring Activities for Adventure Seekers etc. On the way to Manali you experience the cool breeze of Manali already taking all your stress away, soothing you from calmness in the environment and surprising you by presenting its jaw- downed landscapes. Overall It is excellent place for holiday
- Pvt Car with Driver
- Best Hotel and Resorts.
- Daily Complimentary Breakfast (Not for 1st Day) and Dinner.
- All Sightseeing as Per Itinerary. (As Per Security Reason Sightseeing timings will be 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM)
- All Local Taxes.
- All Tolls and Parking’s.
- Jeep Safari
- Entry Fees
- Activities and
- Personal Shopping
Superior 25% Extra
Luxury 45% Extra
Signature 60% Extra
3 Star Hotels
4 or 5 Star Hotels
5 Star Premium Resorts
3 Star Resorts
Luxury Nature Resorts
Specialty in Destination
Important Note : The given schedule may be change depending on the current trip. Also, it is not
possible to see all the places given in Itinerary. Over time, that is likely to change.
Important Terms and Conditions*
- We send all the photos to WhatsApp before booking and we book the basic room category of the hotel by showing it, it will be the responsibility of the customers to check the room there and check everything at the time of check in, if there is any problem with the hotel or any problem related to the room, talk to the Hotel Receptionist and solve the problem.
- The responsibility of the budget package hotel will be the responsibility of the customers, we try to provide the best hotels in our own way, but if we don’t like it, the customers will be paid more and given another hotel on the same day.
Airlines Terms & Conditions
- All Passengers must carry a Valid Photo Identity Proof and Covid-19 Negative RT-PCR Reports OR Final Vaccination Reports at the time of Check-in.
- This can include: Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card or any other ID issued by the Government of India. For infant passengers, it ismandatory to carry the Date of Birth certificate.
- You must Download & Register on the Aarogya Setu App and carry a valid ID Cards.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask and carry other protective gear.
- Reach the terminal at least 2 hours prior to the departure for domestic flight and 4 hours prior to the departure of international flight.
- If the flight is delayed or canceled due to any reason, the sector will not be changed or the airline will be responsible for paying or making changes to the airline. Saffron Holidays India Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any changes to the airline.
- Flight timings are subject to change without prior notice. Please recheck with the carrier prior to departure. For
- Free Cabin Baggage Allowance: As per Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) guidelines traveling passengers
may carry a maximum of 7 Kgs per person per flight (only one piece measuring not more than 55 cm x 35 cm x 25
cm, including laptops or duty-free shopping bags). The dimensions of the checked Baggageshould not exceed
158 cm (62 inches) in overall dimensions (L + W + H). Extra Charges will be added at the time of the Airport baggage
What is Airlines policy if a flight is cancelled, delayed or preponed ?
All Airlines reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or delay the commencement or continuance of a flight
or to alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of Aircraft
in use without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the Customers or any other person
whatsoever. Sometimes circumstances beyond Airlines control result in flight delays or cancellations. In
such circumstances, Airlines reserves the right to cancel or delay a flight without prior notice.
Circumstances beyond Airlines control can include, without limitation, weather; air traffic control;
mechanical failures; acts of terrorism; acts of nature; force majeure; strikes; riots; wars; hostilities;
disturbances; governmental regulations, orders, demands or requirements; shortages of critical
manpower, parts or materials; labour unrest; etc. Any Airlines does not connect to another airlines and is
not responsible for any losses incurred by Customers while trying to connect to or from other airlines. In
case of delays of more than 2 hours or Preponement of the flight by more than 1 hour, customers are
entitled for a full refund or re-booking onto an alternative Same Airlines flight at no additional cost
subject to availability. In the special case in which a subsequent portion of an Airlines flight is cancelled
while a Customer is already in transit, a Customer shall have the right to choose to remain at the transit
station and accept a partial refund for the portion of the flight not completed; or to return to the point of
origin and receive a refund; or a credit for future travel on Airlines; or re-booking onto an alternative
flights at no additional cost subject to availability. Any compensation arising out of cancellation or delay
of flights will be processed as per DGCA guidelines outlined in Civil Aviation Requirement, Section – 3,
Series M Part IV.
In case of delay or cancellation of a flight operated as part of the Connected
Segments/Route scheme, the following shall apply:
•In case of delay or cancellation of the connecting flight at the point of origin which leads to the
possibility of a missed connection at the point of transit, the passenger shall have right to choose a
refund, or a credit for future travel on IndiGo, or re-booking onto an alternative Same Airlines flight at no
additional cost subject to availability.
•In case of a delay or cancellation of the connecting flight at the point of transit, Airlines will, at its
discretion and subject to availability of seats, first offer the passenger the option to travel on the next
flight or if either options cannot materialize, then at its discretion, Airlines do not provide any lodging for
overnight stay to the passenger at the point of transit, ground transportation to and from the airport and
hotel and dinner.
Will Airlines provide any additional benefits to passengers in case their flight
is cancelled or rescheduled?
Airlines will not be liable for any loss incurred due to flight cancellation or rescheduling,
and passengers will not be provided any additional benefits.
If you are Booking Air Tickets from us then the Convivence fee at just is only Rs. 99* Per Aircraft will be
charged per person, but Saffron Holidays will not be responsible for any Cancellation or Rescheduling of
the Flights. It is mandatory for passengers to the web check inn before 4 hrs boarding the plane. Once the
plane ticket is issued, if any changes are required, the passengers will have to make the changes
themselves in consultation with the Airline Companies.
In case of Cancellation or Alteration of tickets, the airline charges a minimum of of Rs.3000* per
passenger per flight.
If at some point the flight is canceled or rescheduled due to some technical problem, the change will not
be made by Saffron Holidays, the passenger will have to make the change in consultation with the airline.
If you need any help, our co-workers will be keen to help you in time.
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS*
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 50% of the total cost of the tour is to be paid by you to
SAFFRON HOLIDAYS INDIA PVT LTD. The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
Balance payment is to be made 15 days prior to the date of Departure. Any booking made within 15 working days
of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is
required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Policy Regarding Cancellation
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in
writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges
would be as follows :
- For cancellations up to 15 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee of 30% of the full booking amount applies.
- For cancellations from 14-8 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee of 60% of the full booking amount applies.
- For cancellations from 7-4 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee of 80% of the full booking amount applies.
- For cancellations within 4 days prior to arrival, no-show or early departure, a cancellation fee of 100% of the full booking amount applies.
- Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – incase of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.