Kerala made of backwaters, lakes, hills and wildlife, is one of the most-visited tourist destinations. Better known as Queen of Arabian Sea, Cochin is the site of the famous Chinese Fishing Nets and heritage churches. The enchanting backwater location of Kumarakom offers boating.
Alleypey – Backwaters houseboat are the main attraction of Alleppey and Kumarakom.One can see large deposits of shells, that are usually found in the sea. It comprises a number of islands in the backwaters and waterways linking the islands providing panoramic treat for the visitors.
Departure & Return Location
Cochin International Airport
2 Hours Before Flight Time
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Kerala
- Best Hotels, Resorts and Houseboat.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Pvt Car with Professional Driver
- All transportation in destination location
- All Local Taxes
- Air / Train Fares
- Entry Fee, Jeep Safari, Private Activities, and Expenses
What to Expect
- Enjoy local sightseeing around Cochin
- Explore the popular attractions in Munnar
- Visit the Eravikulam National Park, home to the endangered mountain goats
- Engage in a soul-soothing boat-ride on the Periyar Lake in Thekkady
- Get closer to wildlife at the Periyar National Park, Thekkady
- Enjoy houseboat cruising around Alleppey