Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Honeymoon Priceless Memories. Your honeymoon is telling the universe, and maybe you who you are! Heaven is a place on earth with you. Honeymoons don’t last forever.
Shimla The queen of hills : A Honeymooner’s dream destination, adventure paradise, and home to lovely people; Shimla is for all types of travelers. Here apple orchards and Victorian architectural splendor make your way to the snow-capped pinnacles. Enjoy a joyful ride in the Kalka-Shimla toy train which is a UNESCO world heritage site.
Manali : Add a little spice to your new married life with Manali Honeymoon Packages; a trip to this wonderland. Discover a hidden paradise with your loved one and enjoy a serene, peaceful place where the sound of roaring waters and birds chirping breaks the silence.
Chandigarh International Airport
2 Hours Before Flight Time
Arrive Chandigarh Airport. On Arrival meet and greet by Driver who will take you to the hotel, check inn hotel after 2-3 hrs Rest 6.00 PM will Asia’s largest rose garden. It contains more than 17,000 plants and over 16,000 varieties of roses. The venue serves annual rose festival or festival of gardens. In the evening enjoy shopping in sector 17 market. Back to hotel, overnight stay in Chandigarh hotel.
After Breakfast Check out the Hotel and Proceed to Shimla for its mindblowing landscapes, frondescence, a plethora of activities and the perfect weather. in Shimla city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu temple. Check in at the hotel and relax or go for a stroll around.
Overnight stay in Shimla.
After breakfast, way for a tour to Kufri. Located approximately 13 km away, the town is a perfect holiday getaway. Take a yak and horse ride, experience thrill by trekking to the Mahasu Peak. Besides, the best time to visit Kufri is winters as the town turns into a paradise ideal for skiing. Enjoy a stroll at Mall Road and try the activities.
Overnight stay in Shimla.
After Breakfast check out the hotel and leave for Manali after that. The hill station is one of the most pampered destinations of Himachal. The drive is going to be 6 hours long but don’t worry, the surrounding beauty will keep you hooked. Moreover, Manali is one of the most chosen upon honeymoon destinations in India. Upon your arrival, check-in at the hotel and unwind.
Overnight stay in Manali.
After breakfast and head out for an exciting tour to Rohtang Pass. This destination is located 50 km away from Manali and close to the heart of travelers. Whether it be the Manali-Rohtang Pass route or the fun that awaits, everything about this scenic sight is enchanting. As you reach, rent bodysuit, snow boots and get ready to play with snow. This tourist place sits at the height of 3,979 m and offers astounding views. Later, make your way back to Manali and spend some time on the Mall Road.
(These activities direct paying basis.)
1. Paragliding: – Paragliding is the recreational and competitive adventure sport of flying paragliders, lightweight, free-flying, foot-launched glider aircraft with no rigid primary structure.
2. Zorbing:- Zorbing is the recreation or sport of rolling downhill inside an orb, generally made of transparent plastic. Zorbing is generally performed on a gentle slope, but can also be done on a level surface, permitting more rider control.
3. Skiing: – Skiing can be a means of transport, a recreational activity or a competitive winter sport in which the participant uses skis to glide on snow.
4. Snowmobiling:- A snowmobile, also known as a motor sled, motor sledge, ski-mobile, snow-scooter, or snowmachine, is a motorized vehicle designed for winter travel and recreation on snow. It is designed to be operated on snow and ice and does not require a road or trail, but most are driven on open terrain or trails.
5. Ropeway (Gondola):- A ropeway is a form of naval lifting device used to transport light stores and equipment across rivers or ravines.
Return back to the hotel and overnight stay.
After Breakfast today we will proceed to the Manali Local sightseeing like,
1. Hadimba Devi Temple:- It chief central of interest in Manali , dedicated to the goddess Hadimba , the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht(3.5 kms from Mall) :- Hot Sulphur Water springs – which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and posses various medical properties. Nearby it , is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
3. Tibetan-Monastery (0.5 Kms):- This Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery.
4. Club House (2 Kms from Mall) :- Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc. Later in evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali..
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast check out the hotel and Proceed to Chandigarh on the way marks the end of your blissful Himachal tour as you leave Manali. You will be escorted to the Chandigarh Airport for your journey ahead.
Family Vacation Tours
Great Experience ☺️
One of my friend recommend Saffron Holidays so I have booked my Manali trip with Saffron holidays, and believe me it was wonderful experience for me & my family! From traveling, stay, sightseeing, food everything was superb, great service, always happy to help, really saffron holidays made my manali trip memorable, thank you team saffron holidays
Very Professional Travel Company. Tour Start to End full supported. Highly recommended. Thanks to Saffron Holidays and team for our Memorable Manali Tour.
They’re quite professional. They provide great service. They definitely make you experience the best of everything.
Excellent and very well organised tour by Saffron