The most Romantic Dubai Tour will take you to explore the top Dubai Tourist Places with
adventurous rides. From the arrival day, make your partner ready for the most thrilling Yellow
Boat Ride ahead of Dubai Palm Island, Luxury Dubai Dhow Cruise ride on Dubai Creek; the
amazing Big Bus Dubai Hop On Hop Off Tour, with the mesmerizing Dubai View from the
Dubai Burj Khalifa. Enjoy the bliss of the paradisiacal islands
- 04 Nights’ Accommodation suggested category of Hotels with Breakfast.
- Return Airport Transfers from Dubai International Airport (T1, T2 & T3 only) on a shared Basis.
- Evening Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner and Return transfers on shared Coach Basis.
- Half-day city tour of Dubai with return transfers on a Shared coach basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner on seat in 04-wheeler basis.
- Burj Khalifa (Non-Prime Slot) with return transfers on a Shared coach basis.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo with return transfers on a Shared Coach Basis
- GST, Flights, Ferry, Meals, Jeep Safari, Entry Fees, Activities and Personal Shopping.
- TCS (Tax Collected at Source) 5 % applicable on the total price including GST
- Tourism Dirham Fee to be paid directly at hotel at a time of check-in (Approx. AED 15 to 40 Per Room Per Night depending on the category of the hotel)
- 3 Star Hotels
- Deluxe Hotels
- Natural Resorts
- 3 Star Resorts
- 4 or 5 Star Hotels
- Luxury Nature Resorts
- 5 Star Premium Resorts
- Specialty in Destination
- Basic Room
- Basic Room
- Basic Room
Important Terms and Conditions*
- We send all the photos to WhatsApp before booking and we book the basic room category of the hotel by showing it, it will be the responsibility of the customers to check the room there and check everything at the time of check in, if there is any problem with the hotel or any problem related to the room, talk to the Hotel Receptionist and solve the problem.
- The responsibility of the budget package hotel will be the responsibility of the customers, we try to provide the best hotels in our own way, but if we don’t like it, the customers will be paid more and given another hotel on the same day.
Airlines Terms & Conditions
- All Passengers must carry a Valid Photo Identity Proof and Covid-19 Negative RT-PCR Reports OR Final Vaccination Reports at the time of Check-in.
- This can include: Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card or any other ID issued by the Government of India. For infant passengers, it ismandatory to carry the Date of Birth certificate.
- You must Download & Register on the Aarogya Setu App and carry a valid ID Cards.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask and carry other protective gear.
- Reach the terminal at least 2 hours prior to the departure for domestic flight and 4 hours prior to the departure of international flight.
- If the flight is delayed or canceled due to any reason, the sector will not be changed or the airline will be responsible for paying or making changes to the airline. Saffron Holidays India Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any changes to the airline.
- Flight timings are subject to change without prior notice. Please recheck with the carrier prior to departure. For
- Free Cabin Baggage Allowance: As per Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) guidelines traveling passengers
may carry a maximum of 7 Kgs per person per flight (only one piece measuring not more than 55 cm x 35 cm x 25
cm, including laptops or duty-free shopping bags). The dimensions of the checked Baggageshould not exceed
158 cm (62 inches) in overall dimensions (L + W + H). Extra Charges will be added at the time of the Airport baggage
What is Airlines policy if a flight is cancelled, delayed or preponed ?
All Airlines reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or delay the commencement or continuance of a flight
or to alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of Aircraft
in use without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the Customers or any other person
whatsoever. Sometimes circumstances beyond Airlines control result in flight delays or cancellations. In
such circumstances, Airlines reserves the right to cancel or delay a flight without prior notice.
Circumstances beyond Airlines control can include, without limitation, weather; air traffic control;
mechanical failures; acts of terrorism; acts of nature; force majeure; strikes; riots; wars; hostilities;
disturbances; governmental regulations, orders, demands or requirements; shortages of critical
manpower, parts or materials; labour unrest; etc. Any Airlines does not connect to another airlines and is
not responsible for any losses incurred by Customers while trying to connect to or from other airlines. In
case of delays of more than 2 hours or Preponement of the flight by more than 1 hour, customers are
entitled for a full refund or re-booking onto an alternative Same Airlines flight at no additional cost
subject to availability. In the special case in which a subsequent portion of an Airlines flight is cancelled
while a Customer is already in transit, a Customer shall have the right to choose to remain at the transit
station and accept a partial refund for the portion of the flight not completed; or to return to the point of
origin and receive a refund; or a credit for future travel on Airlines; or re-booking onto an alternative
flights at no additional cost subject to availability. Any compensation arising out of cancellation or delay
of flights will be processed as per DGCA guidelines outlined in Civil Aviation Requirement, Section – 3,
Series M Part IV.
In case of delay or cancellation of a flight operated as part of the Connected
Segments/Route scheme, the following shall apply:
•In case of delay or cancellation of the connecting flight at the point of origin which leads to the
possibility of a missed connection at the point of transit, the passenger shall have right to choose a
refund, or a credit for future travel on IndiGo, or re-booking onto an alternative Same Airlines flight at no
additional cost subject to availability.
•In case of a delay or cancellation of the connecting flight at the point of transit, Airlines will, at its
discretion and subject to availability of seats, first offer the passenger the option to travel on the next
flight or if either options cannot materialize, then at its discretion, Airlines do not provide any lodging for
overnight stay to the passenger at the point of transit, ground transportation to and from the airport and
hotel and dinner.
Will Airlines provide any additional benefits to passengers in case their flight
is cancelled or rescheduled?
Airlines will not be liable for any loss incurred due to flight cancellation or rescheduling,
and passengers will not be provided any additional benefits.