Looking for an exotic getaway with your loved ones this holiday season ? Look no further than Thailand,
a country with a variety of travel destinations. The 4 nights 5 days Thailand family tour package gives a
chance to take a family trip to the Land of Smiles. The Thailand itinerary can be moulded with the
customized Thailand family packages offered by Saffron Holidays to include gardens, temples, pubs,
shopping malls, and adventure activities. Thailand package covers the cities of Pattaya and Bangkok
Dusit Thani (5
Galleria 12 (4
Avani Atrium (4
Per person Cost on
Per person Cost on
Package Inclusions: -
- Direct return Flight from Mumbai to Bangkok
- Return Airport Transfers in Thailand on SIC
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation in above mentioned hotel or Similar
- 4 Breakfast included in the cost
- Intercity Transfers (Bangkok to Pattaya and return) on SIC basis
- Visit to Coral Island by speed boat and with lunch in Pattaya on SIC
- Bangkok city orientation tour which includes the Golden Buddha and Marble Buddha on SIC
- GST and Taxes
- Visa & Thai Pass is not included in above cost
- TCS will be applicable as per Govt. regulations
- Guide is not included in above package.
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, entrances fees, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything, which is not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on an account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- For any unutilized service no refund will be provided
- Any Kind of Travel or Health Insurance is not included in the mentioned cost.
* Rates are dynamic in nature and are subject to change.
3 Star Hotels
4 or 5 Star Hotels
5 Star Premium Resorts
3 Star Resorts
Luxury Nature Resorts
Specialty in Destination
Please Note : Although we pride ourselves in constantly maintaining our programmed the above
mentioned programmed is subject to change without prior notice. Any extra expenses incurred
due to any weather problems, technical issues, forced instances, natural calamities, political
disturbances, strikes that cause delays or postponement or entail extra night stay and additional
meals and transfers will be charged extra, directly to the Guest.
* Please Follow all Govt. Guidelines in COVID 19 PandemicSituati
Important Terms and Conditions*
- We send all the photos to WhatsApp before booking and we book the basic room category of the hotel by showing it, it will be the responsibility of the customers to check the room there and check everything at the time of check in, if there is any problem with the hotel or any problem related to the room, talk to the Hotel Receptionist and solve the problem.
- The responsibility of the budget package hotel will be the responsibility of the customers, we try to provide the best hotels in our own way, but if we don’t like it, the customers will be paid more and given another hotel on the same day.
Airlines Terms & Conditions
- All Passengers must carry a Valid Photo Identity Proof and Covid-19 Negative RT-PCR Reports OR Final Vaccination Reports at the time of Check-in.
- This can include: Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card or any other ID issued by the Government of India. For infant passengers, it ismandatory to carry the Date of Birth certificate.
- You must Download & Register on the Aarogya Setu App and carry a valid ID Cards.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask and carry other protective gear.
- Reach the terminal at least 2 hours prior to the departure for domestic flight and 4 hours prior to the departure of international flight.
- If the flight is delayed or canceled due to any reason, the sector will not be changed or the airline will be responsible for paying or making changes to the airline. Saffron Holidays India Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any changes to the airline.
- Flight timings are subject to change without prior notice. Please recheck with the carrier prior to departure. For
- Free Cabin Baggage Allowance: As per Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) guidelines traveling passengers
may carry a maximum of 7 Kgs per person per flight (only one piece measuring not more than 55 cm x 35 cm x 25
cm, including laptops or duty-free shopping bags). The dimensions of the checked Baggageshould not exceed
158 cm (62 inches) in overall dimensions (L + W + H). Extra Charges will be added at the time of the Airport baggage
What is Airlines policy if a flight is cancelled, delayed or preponed ?
All Airlines reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or delay the commencement or continuance of a flight
or to alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of Aircraft
in use without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the Customers or any other person
whatsoever. Sometimes circumstances beyond Airlines control result in flight delays or cancellations. In
such circumstances, Airlines reserves the right to cancel or delay a flight without prior notice.
Circumstances beyond Airlines control can include, without limitation, weather; air traffic control;
mechanical failures; acts of terrorism; acts of nature; force majeure; strikes; riots; wars; hostilities;
disturbances; governmental regulations, orders, demands or requirements; shortages of critical
manpower, parts or materials; labour unrest; etc. Any Airlines does not connect to another airlines and is
not responsible for any losses incurred by Customers while trying to connect to or from other airlines. In
case of delays of more than 2 hours or Preponement of the flight by more than 1 hour, customers are
entitled for a full refund or re-booking onto an alternative Same Airlines flight at no additional cost
subject to availability. In the special case in which a subsequent portion of an Airlines flight is cancelled
while a Customer is already in transit, a Customer shall have the right to choose to remain at the transit
station and accept a partial refund for the portion of the flight not completed; or to return to the point of
origin and receive a refund; or a credit for future travel on Airlines; or re-booking onto an alternative
flights at no additional cost subject to availability. Any compensation arising out of cancellation or delay
of flights will be processed as per DGCA guidelines outlined in Civil Aviation Requirement, Section – 3,
Series M Part IV.
In case of delay or cancellation of a flight operated as part of the Connected
Segments/Route scheme, the following shall apply:
•In case of delay or cancellation of the connecting flight at the point of origin which leads to the
possibility of a missed connection at the point of transit, the passenger shall have right to choose a
refund, or a credit for future travel on IndiGo, or re-booking onto an alternative Same Airlines flight at no
additional cost subject to availability.
•In case of a delay or cancellation of the connecting flight at the point of transit, Airlines will, at its
discretion and subject to availability of seats, first offer the passenger the option to travel on the next
flight or if either options cannot materialize, then at its discretion, Airlines do not provide any lodging for
overnight stay to the passenger at the point of transit, ground transportation to and from the airport and
hotel and dinner.
Will Airlines provide any additional benefits to passengers in case their flight
is cancelled or rescheduled?
Airlines will not be liable for any loss incurred due to flight cancellation or rescheduling,
and passengers will not be provided any additional benefits.