The Ladakh With Pangong Lake tour covers the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir. Ladakh is a land abounding in awesome physical features, set in a spectacular environment. The region is bounded by two of the world’s mightiest mountain ranges, the Karakoram and the Great Himalayas. During the tour visit the Lamayuru monastery and the Lamayuru village for its lunar landscape. Explore the Basgo Castle that is situated on a hill of clay. Moving forward, enjoy an excursion to the Uleytokpo trekking base. And spend great time camping in Uleytokpo, considered to be one of the most beautiful experiences, north of Srinagar.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Visit to the city tour of Delhi covering Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Swaminarayan Akshardham temple
- Explore the Leh Mosque, Kings Palace and Leh Gompa, at Leh
- Enjoy full day excursion to Khardongla pass, the highest motorable pass in the world
- Attend the praying ceremony at Phyang and Spituk monastery
- Visit the Lamayuru monastery and the Lamayuru village for its lunar landscape
- Explore the Basgo Castle that is situated on the hill of clay
- Excursion to the Uleytokpo trekking base
- Enjoy camping in Uleytokpo, considered to be one of the most beautiful experience.
- Visit the Rizong monastery- “the paradise for meditation”
- Guided tour of Indus and Zanskar river Sangam, Rizong Nunnery, and Hall of Fame in Leh.
- Full day excursion to Khardongla pass, the highest motorable pass in the world
- Visit the most amazing lake of Ladakh- The Pangong Lake.